Monday came so fast I wasn't quite prepared. We had a wonderful weekend spent with my parents. We went to Oak Glen and enjoyed so many things up there. That just reminded me I forgot my apple for today!
Grrr. I have great pictures to share but as I said, I was not prepared for Monday coming so soon. I will post those asap! I hope everyone had a great weekend too, and that this week will fly by so we can enjoy another weekend! If you like the cool weather, enjoy it while you can! The weather is turning quite drastically again this Friday =( I like the cooler weather so I am not looking forward to more heat.
Oh, and if you could say a prayer for our little Thor, he seems to either have a cold or he might have asthma. He just
hasn't seemed to be feeling well since last night.

Small update, I left my camera in my parents car! So this week will not be so big on the pictures =/ Sorry. I really wanted to get the ones of our trip to Oak Glen up!
2 comments:
I hope Thor gets well soon!
I hope Thorito is doing better. He looks so cute when he's sick, I want to make him some chicken noodle soup...
~Liz
Post a Comment