Well if you haven't heard already, I'm pregnant! Joe and I couldn't be more excited and blessed. Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks along. I am due September 30th. I had my first doctors appointment yesterday, Joe was able to be there, and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was amazing. It has taken some time for this pregnancy thing to sink in even though I have been sick morning and night and exhausted all the time. I was able to get some medicine to help with the sickness and so far so good! Wish I had it a lot sooner. We have our first ultrasound appointment May 13th, my nephews birthday! And that day we will hopefully find out if we are having a boy or a girl, if they cooperate ; )
Other news in the Hoffman house... Same old stuff. Joe is doing great in school and at work.





4 comments:
WOO HOOO! So excited!
YAY!!! You're alive! So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I know all to well how horrible that is. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be a breeze!
Woot Woot!! I have been so wrapped up in my own busy world that I realized today that I haven't asked how you're doing lately. BAD ME!! But so glad to hear that you're pregnancy is progressing well and your little jellybean has a strong heartbeat. Such a wonderful sound! I can't wait to hear more from you as you journey through this amazing time. So keep bloggin'!
Congratulations Becky!!
So happy to hear that =)
I hope you get better of your morning-evenening & night sickness (but is part of the process)
Mariana
Post a Comment